Prestaflex - Logo PrestaFlex

Find useful financing information for C permit holders

Are you a C permit holder? Would you like to get a loan? Are the conditions the same as for Swiss citizens? Take a look at our website and discover it.
Online request non-binding offer
C authorization: financing information
  1. Home
  2. Expat in switzerland
  3. Residence permits
  4. C permit

Are you tight in your finances these days? Do you possess a C authorization and would like to know the conditions to get a loan? Contact us via our online form our team will gladly answer every question you have concerning a credit.

What is the C authorization?

A C permit will allow foreigners to live in Switzerland for an unlimited period of time. In order to get this permit you must have been living at least 5 years in our country and not have past problems with the justice.

Do you wish to realise a project? Get a flexible credit!

Looking for a loan in order to finance one of your projects? Take a look at us! We can provide you with the credit that you have been dreaming of. Our agency has been active in the financial area for over ten years. Benefit from:

Present across Switzerland!

Are you living in Basel, Zurich, Lausanne? No problem! Our brokers are present throughout Switzerland and can therefore propose you a free appointment. With a loan you could:

Then don't hesitate to contact us! Every request that you will submit us will be treated rapidly by one of our specialists. Then he will contact you in order to propose you a free offer without any commitments.

Online request

Any question? Contact-us!

Our team is always to your disposal to give you further information.

026 323 11 30 076 412 37 89

Our guide for expats

Expat in Switzerland Residence permits Living in Switzerland

Individual services

Loan Mortgage Other solutions

Our address

Rue de la Banque 4
CP 265 - 1700 Fribourg

© Prestaflex-Service